News and Announcements
Congrats to Austin Krug and Connor Barrett on signing letters of intent to play college lacrosse in the USA! Austin has signed his letter to play Division 2 lacrosse at Montevello University in Alabama and Connor will play Division 1 at Mount St. Mary’s University in Maryland
The Rattlers Team Store is now available!
1. Follow this link to the Rattlers Store: https://xtremestore.ca/collections/rattlers-lacrosse
2. Ensure you carefully pick your size. Items are made to order, no returns.
3. You MUST choose ‘STORE PICKUP’ for the Delivery Method. No orders will be shipped.
- The whole association order will be picked up at x-Treme Threads by a KMLA board member. Clients will then receive a date and time when their order will be available for pick-up in Kamloops.
4. The Rattlers Team Store CLOSES on October 5th. No orders will be accepted after October 5th.
5. The following logo will be printed on each item, except for the hats and/or toques:
- Due to the limited printing area on the hat and/or any other small item, the ‘Kamloops, BC’ may not be printed.
6. KMLA would like to thank x-Treme Threads for the Rattlers Team Store and website creation. We would also like to thank you for your order! x-Treme Threads will provide a 10% kick back on KMLA sales before taxes, which will apply in the form of an association credit towards uniforms, other apparel or coach gifts.
7. Any orderings questions, please contact Karen von Hollen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 778-586-0515.
Phase 3- KMLA COVID 19 Safety Plan
The document Phase_3_-_Appendix_G_COVID-19_Safety_Plan_KMLA.pdf was attached to this post.
Kamloops Minor Lacrosse- Return to Lacrosse Guidelines Phase 3
The document Kamloops_Minor_Lacrosse_Return_to_Lacrosse_Guidelines_Phase_3.pdf was attached to this post.
As we work to try and get the kids back on the field for a modified 2020 field lacrosse season, there are clearly many new modifications and restrictions in place to ensure we do it safely.
Because of this, we are in need of additional volunteers to help out each session to make things run as smoothly and as safe as possible.
Below is a sign up sheet for anyone that is interested and able to help out. Please note that the sheet has multiple dated tabs at the bottom, so if you are willing to sign up for more than one practice time or date, please make sure to sign up on each date.
Volunteer Sign Up Sheet
All volunteers must have a criminal records check completed. Please click on the link and follow the instructions below.
The document KMLA_-_Volunteer_Duties.pdf was attached to this post.